Will Work For Food?

Wednesday, December 16, 2009

The Personal Is Political, As We All Said Back In The Day

I just received some rather unpleasant personal health news. Which only makes this the more poignant for me, someone who has been wearing my knees out praying for meaningful US health care reform for at least 22 years now.

I'm sure the Dems will find the mandate to purchase health insurance, punishable by a hefty fine, with no visible mechanism for assuring affordabilty of policies, a real vote-winner. I think they fell into a Republican trap. Egg them on to "compromise" and then don't sign YOUR name onto the mess...right, Repubs?

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
An undergrad economics degree was all I could afford. Alas and alack, it did not guarantee me regular meals.

Photo Credits

Except where individually noted, photos for this blog were taken by xbeepx .